RePEc Genealogy page for Sunil Mani
This page traces who advised whom during graduate studies for Sunil Mani (RePEc Genealogy
). You can help amend this and other pages of this project here
. You can also look at the page's history
There is no record about graduate studies, help complete this page.
- No advisor listed, help complete this page.
- United Nations University-Maastricht Economic Research Institute of Innovation and Technology (UNU-MERIT), Maastricht, Netherlands
- 2006 Mamata Parhi (RePEc Genealogy, EconPapers, IDEAS)
- Centre for Development Studies (CDS), Thiruvananthapuram, India
- 2007 Anant Kamath (RePEc Genealogy, EconPapers, IDEAS)