RePEc Genealogy page for Sean David Pascoe
This page traces who advised whom during graduate studies for Sean David Pascoe (RePEc Genealogy
). You can help amend this and other pages of this project here
. You can also look at the page's history
There is no record about graduate studies, help complete this page.
- No advisor listed, help complete this page.
- School of Economics and Finance, Business School, Queensland University of Technology, Brisbane, Australia
- 2015 Peggy Schrobback (RePEc Genealogy, EconPapers, IDEAS)
- Centre for the Economics and Management of Aquatic Resources (CEMARE), Department of Economics, University of Portsmouth, Portsmouth, United Kingdom
- 2008 James Pembroke Innes (RePEc Genealogy, EconPapers, IDEAS)